
Chris cracks me up. I love him dearly, but he really does blow my mind with some of his words and stuff. While He talks to me I often catch him making mistakes in his language and for awhile it drove me crazy but now it just cracks me up.
The other day he says “I am going out on the lanai” I asked him do you know how to spell that? I did not know how to spell it either but I was not about to try. So He says” I can spell lanaied.” L-a-n-i-e-d and do not forget that there is an apostrophe over the Y. I say to him “I thought you spelled it l-a-n-i-e-d?” He says “Ya, but the Y is silent so I do not have to say it.” I about died laughing. I just really wonder…So not only can he not spell, but it is not lanaied it is a lanai.
He also goes through my purse regularly because when he hands me his wallet and sometimes I forget to hand back his DEVIT card! Who has a DEVIT CARD? I laugh every time, It is pretty funny and he still says this regularly.
Today we were talking about wedding stuff. I sent him a picture of his Tux and he was asked what he thought about it. He relayed to me that his TUXT was not up to him and he did not care.
He also goes through my purse regularly because when he hands me his wallet and sometimes I forget to hand back his DEVIT card! Who has a DEVIT CARD? I laugh every time, It is pretty funny and he still says this regularly.
Today we were talking about wedding stuff. I sent him a picture of his Tux and he was asked what he thought about it. He relayed to me that his TUXT was not up to him and he did not care.
It is almost better than Braedyn’s mistakes when he talks. I am so lucky to have this humor as a regular part in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment