Monday, June 1, 2009

FLUFFY CHICKEN SNIFFER

As a child my friend Amanda and I always had odd names for different things that we came across. Here we sit and we are old but yet we still find the time in our busy little lives to make funny names for people that irritate us. My brother was regularly called “Flying Butt Monkey” it was funny because it was something we always called people. We had “Jelly Roll” who was a chunky kid in our fourth grade class. A red headed kid we called “Carrot Top” This one is rather normal but we got a kick out of it. We had Doughboy, butt whack, Chicken butt, and so on.
The other night I was hanging out reading my old journal. This was a journal that I had when I was in high school which made for some sad and interesting reading. On the bottom of one of the pages was a name that I for sure wanted to be able to remember. Amanda and I got a huge kick out of the name that I apparently needed to remember for the important later years of my life.

So get ready to laugh. The humor that will keep us going when we begin calling people a FLUFFY CHICKEN SNIFFER!!!
Upon looking for this word via Google I found myself a website full of wonderful, wonderful names that I will share with Amanda for times to come.
Names like
Tottie Applefanny
snotty girdle sniffer
Zippy Wafflesniffer
Chim-chim Chickenbuns

And many many more….

We laugh often because she has a neighbor that talks and talks and talk…This is Chatty Kathy and then there is mold guy because he lives in a mold infested apartment. It is our goal and our desire to watch people and make fun of them….. with these goofy nick names.

But it will never eliminate her MAD MONSTER Hair do that I could not get over last summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment