Friday, November 6, 2009

DAYS BEFORE THE DAY!

For those of you who do not know and those of you who did not care enough to come when you received an invitation I am now officially a married woman! That’s right I finally did it can you believe I am now married? I cannot get over the thought that I am permanatly locked in, or that I am forever stuck or even eternally screwed! *Laughs* totally joking but I am still in shock about the whole concept that I am a married woman and that at any given time in our lives we can decide to have a baby, buy another house, remodel, buy cars or change a large aspect of our life and we are in it together forever. It’s an amazing yet comforting feeling to have.

The announcement that will get put in the paper will follow for all to read, but the wedding was wonderful. The night could not have been more perfect.
The week was long but exciting the whole time. It started on Wednesday when Chris, Braedyn and I went down to make sure that all things worked out and were in line for the wedding that was taking place on Saturday. Thursday is when the excitement began. That morning we went and picked up Chris’s brother Mike from the Airport. This was an exciting day since I had never met his family outside of his sister.

Mike:
His brother was a shocker at first because he was wearing the psychedelic coat that blew my eyes from my sockets at first glance. It was bold with neon shades of pink, green, purple and many more. However his purple Vans were what made the outfit whole and pulled all the shades together. :) I teased him about owning not just one but two of these jackets and his pimpen style! It was fun and once I got to know him and got him to smile he was a great deal of fun. I think I am going to like having a little brother in-law to pick on! :)

That night we also picked up my brother or rather I was sent to do it all by myself. So to down town Portland I went to get my little brother. After getting lost for only the twelfth time or so in Portland I made it there just in time to see a show of a young man spray painting a smiley face on a wall in a park! Lovely city life for you and then he felt it important to drag all his buds over there to brag!

I feel it important to state as well that I did almost turn down a one way until I heard a man yell “Hey one way you’re going the wrong way!” So one way is my name wrong way is my game :)

Many events happened through this week including Chris getting fairly hammered due to taking pain pills and drinking 99 Banana’s with his bro. It is true though that drinking makes the eye see differently! Hs family friend much like his second mom became suddenly the sexiest woman in the room. I was there however apparently I did not measure up to the sexy momma role of Karen! We teased him until he puked! :0 It was all great fun.


I then met his parents and while the anxiety grew in the time before they arrived, I instantly fell in love with his parents knowing that outside of Chris and Braedyn they were the next best things to enter my life. I hope they loved me as I loved them!
Then the troops began to show, my parents of course not usually on time appeared this time within reason with my brother Scooter and my Reverend or otherwise known as my cousin.
This is when it began to feel strange that all these people were attending for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment