Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MY BUSY BUSY DAYS

Oh how my life is going to be so busy…I have been running ragged as if there was no end to the never ending run of life.

My younger cousin David recently got out of prison and I am so excited for him. I have missed him over these years because of the wonderful person that he is. We talked on the phone and despite several years in prison his mood was very high and happy which made me feel good to talk to him and hear his voice.

Today I went over to my Girl Friends in-laws house and helped buck hay for them. I actually was on the truck but if you think about it they bucked hay from the ground up and I stacked each bail on my own so I bucked twice as much as they did. Then we had to unload it in the barn where I tossed each bail to the ground for the three of them to put away. Needless to say I am very happy for the work I did because it was tough and probably the most physical excursion I have had in all my life. J Not to stop there because life goes on. We went home for what they call “afternoon Fiesta” (the break in the afternoon heat) This is where I went to Bi-Mart, lunch the bank and back to Bi-mart; Where I then brought a new table home to put together for my new front patio. It looks nice and I am proud of myself.

Braedyn played in the pool for hours upon hours and watered my garden and my flowers while cleaning up the yard. It was wonderful we had a good day. Beyond that we had a BBQ with Jennie and Isaiah where the boys played together.

This upcoming month is totally stressful….I am going to be so worn out I wont be able to smile.
This week for the fourth I am excited to have BBQ in the road where we will be the only ones to be up there to watch the fireworks. The boys will have a blast because we will be up there with Jennie and Jered and Isaiah.


The following weekend Jennifer and Jered get married on a Sunday in Dufer, OR!!! Ha HA I said Dufer!!! Anyways so they will be married that weekend and the following weekend my good friend Larry is supposed to come visit. That will be a nice visit but just another thing that has to go on my busy schedule for the month…stressful

Following that weekend I will be dropping BA off to my parents so I can go to Priest lake for the week of fun and family with Amanda and her In-Laws and their family so I am so excited to do that..they are such wonderful people.


Then I come home and spend a great two weeks with my family before I take off for my bachelorette shower….wooo hoo how exciting party time all for me!!!! J
Anyways, so this is my busy busy life coming up…Hope to stay in touch while I stay busy…

No comments:

Post a Comment